The Lillian Project is about ENTREPRENEURSHIP. The Lillian Project is about the FREEDOM to design your own destiny. The Lillian Project is about pursuing your PASSION and following a DREAM.
The Lillian Project provides the tools to make that dream a reality. Ask yourself, what would I do if I knew I could not fail?
The Fall 2017 series will host 25 single mothers who will be challenged to spark their future.
- Native born African American Women
- Low to Middle Income
- Harlem Resident
- Single Mother
- Complete the application by January 20th, 2017.
- Attend 1 orientation on either January 23 or January 24.
- Interviews to be scheduled for the following dates: January 25th, January 26th and January 30th.
- Attend sessions from 7pm – 10pm on Mondays beginning February 5th.
All activities will take place at the Harlem Business Alliance offices located at 275 Lenox Avenue at 124th street
The Lillian Project is a new program by the Harlem Business Alliance, funded by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.